WHETHER THEY ARE TREATS FOR THE EARS OR NOISE COWBOYS, SOUNDS ARE UNDENIABLY THERE TO BE HEARD. UNLESS…
Any impact creates vibrations in the air that translates into sounds. The impact of the wind on leaves, the air flowing from our lungs on our vocal cords, a door closing, the shuffle of ants moving, the electronic impulses of a bell… Sound waves are everywhere!
A production of the Sherbrooke Museum of Nature and Science with the contribution of Heritage Canada and the Ministère de la culture et des communications.
Exhibition Brief (PDF)
Summary of content (PDF)
Tekboard acoustic panels
- Ideal space: 1,200-1,700 sq. ft.
- 7 ft. ceiling height
- Exploration Place, Prince-Georges, BC – September 21 2019 to January 3 2020
- Resurgo Place, Moncton Museum, Moncton, NB – January 25 to April 5 2020
- Rimouski Regional Museum, Rimouski, QC – mid-April to early September 2020
- THE MUSEUM, Kitchener, ON – early September 2020 to early January 2021
- Galerie d’art de Blainville, Blainville, QC – early January to March 31 2021
- OPEN – April 2021 and on